Saturday 28 April 2007

CORNERS OF MY HOME - PLAYROOM

Off our family room we have a playroom/study. I have been wanting to make the girl's work area a little more of a mini office with places for their favourite things and inspirations. With two very creative/crafty girls this little desk gets a big workout. We headed off to Ikea to purchase their magnetic rack and little shelf. A very simply installation and....


Voila!



I also got some letters from Spotlight and covered them in scrap booking paper. (Glad you cant look too closely from your computer) I love the blue paper. I wanted something to match the colours in the rest of the playroom/family room but also something a little childlike. The girls love this little corner of their home and are always changing their display of books, artwork, party invites or favourite pictures.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really beautiful, well done.

LBA said...

That is a stunning corner - I want to get in there and play myself !!

Love the Jacaranda view, too :)

Anonymous said...

you really are the storage and space queen! what an inspiring room to spend time in!

Anonymous said...

That is such a well thought-out and creative space! Thanks so much for sharing! And the view out the window is worth a million!

Evas House said...

My daughter would love to play in that lovely corner. Simply beautiful!
Thanks for putting me as a place where you like to fly! ;)