Saturday 1 December 2007

Favourites

Choosing my favourite flower is like choosing my favourite colour....there are so many magnificent choices.

I do however, have a favourite. Peony roses. Not really a rose, but definately fragrant and volumous like a rose. They are only available in Melbourne thoughout the month of November.

I love bringing them home from the florist, all tightly bunched together, you can only anticipate the beauty inside. Day by day the bloom opens to reveal this....



It seems like there are thousands of petals. Everytime I walk past them I cannot help but marvel at just how beautiful they are. Against the smokey brown wall they look stunning.



Once again, a beautiful sight to open my door to.

1 comment:

Septembre said...

i just discovered your blog, everything is lovely!!!!, i will come back soon for another visit.....