Sunday 5 August 2007

DO YOU CARE FOR SOME SHOPPING, LADIES?

Very Exciting News.

Yes, it is finally ready. After months in the making, my website is here.

So if you, or someone you know, would like some gorgeous accessories for little people, now you know where to go.

My brother did most of the design and he did a fantastic job. He has made it all so user friendly for me to change and update. He is such a great guy.

I guess my other baby is growing bigger every day. Another major milestone. It is almost as exciting as watching my real babies grow.

And that is just it. I am so grateful that I can have this business, on the side, at home. So that I do have the time to watch my babies grow. From the moment my eldest went to school it became so obvious how quickly the time goes. School seemed a lifetime away when I held that newborn in my arms. In reality, it went like a flash. I am very thankful that now I have three precious little ones to make me stop and enjoy it all.

I have an opening promotion on until the 26 August.

Feel free to spread this Very Exciting News.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray for you!I am very excited and off to have a look right now!! Wish I could be with you to have a glass of bubbly in celebration- looks like a nice cup of tea will have to do until the next Melbourne trip!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on opening our shop - best of luck

Cathy said...

well done, Tam.

The site looks great and very easy to use - now I was just wondering since I now have a girl puppy whether you do 'puppy bows'?

Unknown said...

Congratulations tamara! It all looks lovely and was working fine for me. Although I missed what the opening special is. Anyhoo, I can't wait to see your delicious bows on my little miss!