Tuesday 18 March 2008

WWW

Wonderful Worldwibe Web.

What would I do without the internet? I must confess it has become a big part of my life.

Without the internet my business wouldn't exist. From it I get my inspiration, order supplies and now I have my website. And hey, I wouldn't have you lot.

Last week I went to the Stitches and Craft show. I came back buzzing. It was amazing to finally meet so many of the people behind the blogs I read. It made it all feel so much more real. I think everyone who went enjoyed it all just as much. I didn't take my camera but you can check out everyone else's photos. The only photo I have to show is one of dearfii's little key pouches, a truly ingenious idea. So useful. Thanks Fiona.



When I got home I saw this interview on Martha Stewart about Etsy's number one seller whose business is now worth six figures! I was feeling very blown away by what a tool the internet is and how it has enabled so many of us to have our at-home businesses.

Speaking of all this, the winners from my blogaversary post are; Christie from Pigeon Pair, Lisa and Sarah from A Spoon Full of Sugar and Grace from Uncommon Grace. Send me you addresses and I will post your goodies off next week.

4 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Thanks so much Tamara - we are very excited to be winners from your blogaversary. We have only been "blogging" for a few weeks and are already having lots of fun! We will send you our details via email. Cheers Sarah and Lisa

meetmeatmikes said...

ooh thanks for your kind birthday wishes.. and i might add that Christie from Pigeon Pear is one of my most favourite bloggers in the whole of Melbourne! She is just so sweet and kind and funny and real and very very very pretty too! A perfect choice! Looking forward to catching up sometime soon.. we have some nice Mike things planned this year.. and it's been such a long time! xx

Annie said...

Hey Bluebird, I never thought I was much of a computer buff,but since I've found blogland, I am also amazed with the possibilities, and it has become a big part of my life too. I'm so pleased to have found so many like minded women out there.

fi said...

i'm so glad you like it! really handy gadget isnt it? the www is a fantatic portal to the world(and your backyard)! wanst that rain fab last night?!?