Sunday 7 December 2008

The Corner Cutter Strikes Again

Cathy's Meringues, all wrapped up for our local school fete last weekend....which due to some very hard workers was a huge success! Labels made with the help of my trusty corner cutter. Oh, how I love thee!




A Special Note for Miss Anonymous,
I actually came up with the idea of using my already-sourced-uniform-fabric and putting it around the buttons that I was already covering for the fete, all by myself....tricky!! Maybe next time you would be so polite as to leave a name, or a nicer comment!

9 comments:

Christie said...

Funny how people won't leave their details when they are being nasty...

ANYWAY, I got a corner cutter after you posted about your a while back & I love, Love, LOVE IT!!! Everything looks so nice with rounded corners!

Thanks so much for the tip :-)

Ali said...

There's something very classy about those little rounded corners (and not at all classy about snarky comments).

Jodie said...

Just delete her and move on- Life is too short for that sort of crap!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Hope the fete was a big success. i also got a rounded corner punch on your recommendation - I love it. Love your doily covered buttons in the last post - very original!

Cathy said...

yum! they look so cute!!

smileykylie said...

ooh, the nighties look so lovely, esp. hanging on the line in the sunshine. Miss Anonymous must lead a very sad life to say such a nasty thing, take heart, I'm sure Santa won't visit her. luv :)Kylie

Louise said...

Wow, so pretty - I bet they disappeared in a flash!

Jo said...

I was in officeworks the other week and they had their corner cutters on sale. Needless to say that everything in our house has been corner cut within an inch of it's life! We must stop trading our addictions like this!

Icky Yucky comment. Not very brave though ....

Hope you are well - AND, belated Happy Birthday !

leslie said...

arg, i HATE IT when people leave stupid remarks but hide behind anonymous. brave enough to be a jerk but not brave enough to stand behind their opinion, drives me nuts. good for you for telling them what's what.