Tuesday 31 March 2009

The Season for Bows

There is a new kid on the Ella and Kate block. The Big Satin Bow. As a lover of all things bows I am appreciating the fashion for the big bows around this season.

IMG_5276

Our new bow is a lovely soft floppy bow. A little more natural looking, like you just tied a ribbon in your hair. Nice for older girls, even mamas! I am quite smitten by this bow and if my hair were just a little bit longer I might try one myself, especially in black.



At the moment the colour range is limited to the basics but if it proves popular, it will be expanded maybe to include uniform colours as well.

So to celebrate the launch, a little giveaway. Leave a comment and I'll let Mr Random Number Generator choose another number.

8 comments:

Julia said...

G-orgeous! I could even be tempted out of my "no bows after 30" rule with a black one. They are just that pretty. Another hit Tam!

Jodie said...

Ooooh how gorgeous is that!!!

Duyvken said...

They look great! I just placed an order but couldn't see many black bows? I bought the 2 I could find but would love to get a slightly bigger one as well like what Charlotte is wearing in the photo in yesterday's post. My Charlotte would also look sweet in it.

Christie said...

fantastic!

can i request that the next colour that you add to the range is navy :-)

gotta love a bow

Bronwyn said...

Lovely! The red is so delicious and the curl in the ponytail is divine.

Mrs of the Regiment said...

They are just gorgeous. They look particular sweet on your girls!

Beth said...

oh yes! I'd wear one to work!!!

Kylie said...

Hmmmm, no bows after 30...? Can I break this rule as I love bows, particularly that red one. Just gorgeous! I may have to order one myself. :)